3 bedroom terraced house for salePrince Albert Square, Redhill
- Three Bedroom House
- No Chain
- Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-de-sac
- Close to Salfords Train Station
Set to the south of Redhill town centre is this three bedroom family home located in a cul-de-sac. Salfords has a mainline rail service to London, Gatwick, the coast and there are some excellent road links to the M25 and M23 motorways nearby.
Set to the south of Redhill town centre is this three bedroom family home located in a cul-de-sac. Salfords has a mainline rail service to London, Gatwick, the coast and there are some excellent road links to the M25 and M23 motorways nearby. Redhill town centre is a short distance away with the regeneration programme going on as we speak. Reigate is also easily accessible for its restaurants, cafes and shops.
The property has been cared for throughout and has been in the family for some time. The ground floor comprises of lounge, kitchen/dining room leading to sunroom ideal for a utility area and extra storage. The stunning garden measures over 100 ft with patio area leading to laid lawn. Other features include shed, outside store and garage. A true delight in the summer months!
Upstairs benefits from three bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, bathroom and loft access.
To the front you have off street parking with the option of parking another car across the driveway as well. There is potential to extend subject to planning as other homes have done in the road.
Staircase Leading To:-
Shed & Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43009524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.