5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHorsely Brae, Wishaw
- Five Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Separate One Bedroom Flat
- Views Over The Clyde Valley
- Four Public Rooms
- Generous Plot
Set in the Clyde Valley amongst properties of a similar calibre, this sprawling detached bungalow offers generous and flexible accommodation of an exacting standard. With a large plot and additional garages, workshop space and one bedroom flat, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
The aptly named Valley View sits above the Clyde Valley and occupies a large plot with lawn, pond and decked areas allowing enjoyment of the views and space.
Access to the large driveway is entered via electric gates and provides ample parking to the front, side and rear. Large glass doors open into this spacious family home to an L shaped entrance hall with the main living room spanning the depth of the house with floor to ceiling windows and doors to the rear. The family living area offers true open plan accommodation; a shaker style kitchen and granite topped island opens up to the lounge area which features a fireplace and access to a generous sunroom overlooking the rear gardens. There is a further public room currently being utilised as a gym however this could be used for a multitude of purposes. The master bedroom is of generous size with bay windows, fitted storage and en-suite and is accompanied by three further bedrooms and the family bathroom which benefits from a four piece suite. There is also a large utility room adjacent to the kitchen.
Externally is a cavernous detached garage with space for multiple vehicles and a large workshop/store room complete with a first floor apartment above. The apartment has an open plan kitchen/living space as well as a bedroom, fitted storage and en-suite.
The Clyde Valley is renowned for its variety of garden centers and scenic walks. Winding its way from junction 7 of the M74 motorway near Hamilton
Lounge 23' 6" maximum x 19' maximum ( 7.16m maximum x 5.79m maximum )
Kitchen 23' 3" x 18' 4" maximum ( 7.09m x 5.59m maximum )
Utility Room 13' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 19' 7" into bay window x 19' into wardrobe ( 5.97m into bay window x 5.79m into wardrobe )
Bedroom Two/gym 21' 7" x 19' 4" ( 6.58m x 5.89m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 13' 1" into recess ( 3.10m x 3.99m into recess )
Garage 37' 4" x 30' 5" ( 11.38m x 9.27m )
Apartment Lounge 17' 4" maximum x 15' 1" plus bay window ( 5.28m maximum x 4.60m plus bay window )
Apartment Bedroom 18' 4" into bay window x 12' 8" ( 5.59m into bay window x 3.86m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.