3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKeysers Road, Broxbourne
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Living Room
- Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Separate W.C
- Garage and Driveway
- Sought After Location
- Chain Free
A rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly sought after location, and offered for sale chain free.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a highly sought after location just off Riverside Avenue and is within walking distance of Broxbourme Station. This good size property has been recently re-decorated and benefits from a brand new bathroom suite and is offered for sale chain free. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front Door To:
Radiator, coving to ceiling, built in airing cupboard.
Living Room 16' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.78m )
Radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.95m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, with preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink unit, Free standing cooker to remain, fridge, freezer and washing machine to remain.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 11" ( 4.06m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator
Double glazed window to side aspect, re- fitted white suite comprising panel enclosed bath,pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted with a low flush wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway affording off street parking for several vehicles leading to:
To the side of the property, with window and door to garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders. Dual side access to:
Measures approximately 44ft x 30ft and is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders,2 timber sheds to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43038933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.