Studio flat for saleBritannic House, New Malden, KT3
- Contemporary ground floor studio suite in stylish conversion
- Custom designed integrated kitchens with Siemens appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms with Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware
- Granite worktops and engineered oak flooring
- Cat 5 wiring and wired for SONOS with integrated speakers
- Secure development with intercom camera entry system
- Communal satellite dish for Freeview and Sky
- Options for car parking
This brand new ground floor studio apartment is located within a stylish new development which benefits from a high-quality finish, en suite facilities and a great location close to New Malden.
Each apartment in the Britannic House development comprises well proportioned accommodation, fully integrated kitchens and stylish bathrooms. The flats have been finished to a fantastic standard throughout and boast neutral interiors and engineered oak flooring, with off-street parking available.
New Malden provides a good selection of shops and amenities with Tolworth, Raynes Park and Kingston within easy reach for a wider range of facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.