5 bedroom detached house for saleFairview House, Wynyard, Nr Stockton-On-Tees
- Entrance hall, Drawing room, Dining room, Orangery
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- Master bedroom with bathroom, dressing room, snug and roof terrace
- Four further bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Fully integrated home entertainment system
- Invisible integrated speakers, Part underfloor heating
- Spacious driveway with electric gates
- Detached garage, Landscaped gardens and terraces
- Two carp ponds with connecting waterfall
- Adjoining the 9th fairway
An outstanding high specification house in one the North East's premier locations.
Reception hall, drawing room, dining room, orangery, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room. Master bedroom with bathroom, dressing room, snug and roof terrace. Four further bedrooms with en-suite facilities. Fully integrated home entertainment system, invisible integrated speakers, part underfloor heating. Spacious driveway with electric gates, detached garage, landscaped gardens and terraces, two carp ponds with connecting waterfall. Adjoining the 9th fairway. Planning permission has been granted for an indoor swimming pool complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43043173.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR130023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.