3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Way, Tipton
- Modern Semi Detached
- UPVC Double Glazing & Electric Heating
- Viewing Recommended
- Reception hall
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms + Family Bathroom
- Side Garage + Rear Darden
Modern Semi Detached Offering Good Size Family Accommodation Whilst Situated On A Sought After Development.
Modern Semi Detached Offering Good Size Family Accommodation Whilst Situated On A Sought After Development. Having the benefit of Upvc Double Glazing, Electric Heating and Briefly Comprising, Reception hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, family Bathroom, Side Garage and Rear Garden.
Lounge / Dining Room 23' 9" x 12' 1" ( 7.24m x 3.68m )
Fitted Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.06m )
Family Bathroom 8' x 5' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.68m )
Side Garage 18' x 8' 9" ( 5.49m x 2.67m )
Leasehold - 99 year lease from September 1986 (deeds not checked)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43048434.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTI000091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Dubberley & Co, Great Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.