4 bedroom detached house for saleElmbank, Lesmahagow, LANARK
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Luxury detached home
- High specification with Sonos sound system
- Four bedrooms with en-suites
- Walnut flooring and doors
- Underfloor heating
- Buyers incentive available
This exceptional individually designed home boasts a wealth of beautiful and modern accommodation and stands proud in one of Lesmahegow's most sought after postcodes. Benefitting from four large bedrooms, each with an en-suite, four public areas and double garage; this is the perfect family home.
Set in the village of Lesmahagow on a street with individually designed and built family homes, this property demands internal inspection for the quality and specification to be fully appreciated.
This home has been lovingly created to embrace all aspects of family life, from the expansive open plan kitchen with Siemens appliances, dining and family room which benefit from French doors that lead to the landscaped gardens with decked area. This truly opens up the space and brings the outside in!
A downstairs bedroom with en-suite and walk in wardrobe, formal lounge with attractive shuttered windows, office, WC and utility room complete the ground floor. Access to the integral double garage is via the main hallway.
The first floor family den area is a thoughtfully designed use of space that gives access to each upstairs bedroom with their own walk in wardrobes and en-suites. The generous hallways, beautiful walnut floors, doors and frames and neutral decoration allows the flow of light and space throughout the building. Built with a view of achieving an energy efficient property, a heat recovery system is in operation and the home has underfloor heating throughout. A Sonos integrated sound system is an excellent modern feature.
The M74 Motorway is close by for commuters to Glasgow and all other major towns and cities within the Central Belt.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.