2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRotherham Road, Monk Bretton, Barnsley
- Semi detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- No chain
- Larger than expected gardens
RARELY DOES THIS STYLE OF PROPERTY COME TO THE MARKET IN THIS AREA AND WITH NO CHAIN, add in the large gardens and this property really does stand out from the crowd! CALL US NOW!
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this 2 double bedroomed, semi detached property with large gardens, which is set back from Rotherham Road. The property has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and is offered for sale with no vendor chain involved. In brief the accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, rear porch and sun room, There are two bedrooms and a shower room, outside there are gardens front and rear and a shared drive to the side.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay window and recess x 12' ( 4.42m into bay window and recess x 3.66m )
With a picture rail, dado rail, ceiling rose, feature fire place housing a gas fire, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Kitchen 17' 3" max x 7' 8" ( 5.26m max x 2.34m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak effect, extractor hood, four ring electric hob, electric oven, one and a half bowl sink, tiled splash backs, built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler and side and rear facing double glazed windows.
Inner Porch 6' 11" max, into recess x 6' 6" ( 2.11m max, into recess x 1.98m )
With plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, rear facing entrance door and side and rear facing double glazed window.
Sun Room 12' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.11m )
With a radiator and double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 12' 2" into recess, inc WD fronts x 12' ( 3.71m into recess, inc WD fronts x 3.66m )
With a picture rail, a range of fitted wardrobes finished in pine effect, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" into door recess, inc WD front x 10' 1" ( 3.71m into door recess, inc WD front x 3.07m )
Having coving to the ceiling, picture rail, two wall light points, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower, tiling to the walls, extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawn, to the side is a shared drive and to the rear is an enclosed garden with a block paved patio, lawn, shrub borders and a shed.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Burton Road, turn right on to Rotherham Road and the property can be found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43069032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.