4 bedroom town house for saleSpringpark Drive, Beckenham, Kent
- Well presented townhouse
- Excellent accommodation
- Sunny south-westerly garden
- Four bedrooms (possible office)
- Re-appointed kitchen
- Utility room and cloakroom
- Replacement double glazing
- Door to garage from hall
Presented to a high standard, this attractive townhouse provides good family accommodation and is ideally located for Clare House Primary School. All the windows are now double glazed and the gas central heating has a modern boiler. The large L-shaped living room and dining room both have full height windows giving plenty of natural light. The kitchen has been refitted and there is also a laundry room. The re-appointed bathroom includes a separate shower cubicle as well as a bath. The fourth bedroom is on the ground floor and could be used as a study or playroom with doors to the sunny garden enjoying a south westerly aspect.
Property ref: 121_752_3990466
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43071681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3990466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.