Office for saleInnovation House, Bridgend Road, Bryncae, Llanharan, Pontyclun, CF72
1,775 sq. m.
- 19,105 sq ft (1,775 sq m)
- A Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Site/Property in an Area of Regeneration
- Total Area of Total 1,775.45 sq m (19,111 sq ft)
- Site Area 0.81 ha (2 acres)
- Asking Price of £1,350,000 - Available to let at £8.50 per sq ft
The property comprises a 2 acre site currently with one single storey and one two storey office building erected thereon with the following specification:
Part comfort cooled
Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
Part raised access and solid carpeted floors
Intercom door entry system
Secure gated site with 200 car parking spaces
The property is located in Llanharan, benefitting from a prominent frontage on to the main Bridgend Road (A473), which leads to Junction 35 of the M4 Motorway. In addition, Llanharan railway station is within a 15 minute walk of the property. Llanharan has benefitted from a substantial amount of improvement by way of residential and commercial development. This development is still on-going with major house builders continuing to develop on a number of different sites. There has been a recent plan-ning permission to develop nearly 2,000 properties together with a new M4 junction at Llanilid.
The property benefits from planning for B1 (offices). We believe that the property would be suitable for development for residential and/or retail use, subject to the necessary consents.
We believe mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are connected to the property however this should be verified by any interested parties.
Total 1,775.45 sq m (19,111 sq ft)
Total 0.81 ha (2 acres)
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in a transaction.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment with the sole agent:
T: 01633 212333/07703610736
A: Gold Tops House, Pentonville, Newport, NP20 5HB
Available on Request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43074321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nuttall Parker, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.