3 bedroom terraced house for saleEdwards Street, Eston, TS6
Offers in Excess of
- SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- 30'10 LOUNGE/DINER/KITCHEN
- THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- UPVC ENTRANCE DOOR WITH STRIP WOOD LAMINATE FLOORING
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER
- VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL TO APPREICATE THIS SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND ENSUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
UPVC ENTRANCE DOOR WITH STRIPWOOD LAMINATE FLOORING
DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC ROLLER SHUTTER
VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL TO APPREICATE THIS SUPERB EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
ENERGY RATING B 71
This family home demands an early viewing to appreciate the time and effort the vendors have carried out in extending this fine family home which can only be appreciated with internal viewings, Architect interior designed, this truly is an outstanding family home. For an early viewing on the property please contact Bernadette Harris on 01642 464433.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST120055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.