4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Eston, TS6
- THIS FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THE REAR ELEVATION
- " FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- " ONLY UPON INTERNAL VIEWING CAN THIS PROPERTY BE TRULY APPRECIATED
- ELEGANT SPACIOUS 23FT LOUNGE WITH MACHINED OAK FLOORING CONTINUOUS THROUGHOUT THE PROPERTY
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR ELEVATION TO A VERY HIGH SPECIFICATION
- LARGE DRIVE LEADING TO THE REAR GARAGE OFFERING A TURNING CIRCLE & AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- RAISED DECKING OFFERING ALFRESCO DINING [ External plug socket & lighting ]
**Edwardian stunning family home.
**Situated on a very large plot.
** Two reception rooms.
**High quality fitted kitchen
With a ground floor cloaks and wc, leading to the spacious inner hall with a panelled wall with under stairs cupboards, balustrade leading to the first floor.
7.04m x 4.11m
Stretching the full length of the font elevation.
3.96m x 3.45m
With dining space.
4.1m x 3.53m
3.66m x 3.33m
3.35m x 3.33m
3.45m x 3.33m
Bedroom Four/ Dressing Room
2.54m x 2.51m
Comprising of a white quality suite bath, wash hand basin, stainless steel ladder radiator, complimentary black wall tiles.
- The front garden is elevated from the High Street via a old stone wall, its boasts a lawn with border, Plants, shrubs and tree with a large drive angled towards the brick built garage with a pitched tiled roof. The rear garden is laid to lawn with mature flowering shrubs and plants with a timber trellis leading to timber decking and a seated area to enjoy the garden.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.