3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFairway, Northampton
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Rear Garden
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
On the market is this three bedroom end of terrace family home. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, covered lean to, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
On the market is this three bedroom end of terrace family home. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge and separate dining room, kitchen, covered lean to, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large rear garden and rear garage with private off road access.
Double glazed obscure door and window to front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.34m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, wall lights, gas fire with tile surround and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.18m )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear , gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to covered lean to area, wall and base mounted units with roll top workshop, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, ceramic floor tiles, fully tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and cooker hood.
Double glazed obscure window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" into bay x 10' 3" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect and low level WC.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, radiator, part tiled, panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, boiler cupboard and coved ceiling.
Steps to front of property, shrub boarders, gated side access and hardstanding area.
Block paved patio area, brick built shed, mainly laid to gravel, timber fencing gated rear access.
Up and over door to shared road access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43117398.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.