7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Waye, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan reception room/dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Annexe with kitchen area and shower room
- Two ground floor bedrooms, one with kitchen facilities
- Three ground floor shower rooms
- Five first floor bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Separate cloakroom
- Ample off road parking
A very well presented and extended six/seven bedroom semi-detached property set in this convenient location close to the Town Centre, benefiting from having an annexe with a kitchen area and shower room.
From the hallway, there is access to the shower room, the annexe with kitchen area and shower room and the spacious open plan reception room which opens onto the fitted kitchen and the dining room, with doors opening onto the garden. There are two ground floor bedrooms, one with access to its own kitchen area, as well as two shower rooms.
From the first floor landing there is access to five bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC. Bedroom one has an en-suite shower room and the bathroom comprises a three piece suite including a bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing ample off road parking and to the rear of the property there is a private garden with a patio and lawn area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43146039.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.