2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridge Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Improved terrace house with 2 double bedrooms
- Electric storage heaters to most rooms, electric fan heater in bathroom
- Modern refitted kitchen
- Low maintenance rear garden with access to parking area
- 13'3 Lounge with sliding doors to the rear garden
- Parking area
- Modern refitted bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Close to supermarket, train station and easy access to the A47
A Victorian Terraced House built in 1900 comprises 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 reception room. The property is presented in very good condition and benefits from Overnight Storage Heating, uPVC Windows.
'Buy me Quick' or this improved 2 Bed Terrace house will be gone in a flash, it's priced to sell with Parking, Private Low Maintenance Garden, Entrance Hall, Modern Bathroom and Refitted Kitchen. Well-presented throughout you won't be disappointed. It's just over the road from the Train Station too!
Own Garden. Gate to rear access, Fully enclosed. The low maintenance 12' x 9' (approx) concrete front garden is accessed via a gate and offers bin storage space. Brackets for anti-flood screens border the front door. The rear courtyard garden measures approx. 18' x 12'6 and is laid to shingle with a concrete patio and slab path leading to the rear gate which gives access to the residents' parking area. The parking area is accessed via a driveway on the far side of the neighbouring property. Anti-flood screen brackets border the rear sliding doors.
Shared parking area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRABKE9E1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.