7 bedroom detached house for saleRossmill Lane, Hale Barns
- 7 bed detached family home
- Over 4300 Sq ft over three floors
- Over 0.5 acre
- Planning permission for new build
- Seven double bedrooms
- Secure gated carriage driveway
- Four main reception rooms
- Stunning breakfast kitchen
- Four bath/shower rooms
- Gardens to the rear
An individually designed and extended detached house situated in a sought after residential location. Spacious family accommodation comprising four reception rooms, seven bedrooms and four bathrooms. Excellent size gardens with tennis/multi purpose court. Secure gated courtyard driveway with ample off road parking. Planning permission approved for the erection of a four storey property - planning number 86591/FUL/15.
At the front of the property there is a gated driveway with ample off road parking and access to a carport. Its presented well throughout & has been extended by the current owners. The property is arranged over three floors with a reception hall leading to the reception rooms, including spacious dining room, stylish living room & family room giving access to a fully fitted study, utility room & boiler room. The breakfast kitchen is fitted with a range of base & wall units & integrated appliances. On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms, the master with dressing room & en-suite bathroom. There are 4 further bedrooms with two bath/shower rooms. A staircase leads up to two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property stands in large private gardens which are mainly laid to lawn and with a large patio area across the rear of the property for outside entertaining. The property has the added advantage of a full sized tennis court /multi purpose sports court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43161865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 458092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.