4 bedroom detached house for saleLeathway, Ormesby, Great Yarmouth
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- MUCH IMPROVED BY ITS PRESENT OWNERS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- BACKING ONTO FARMLAND
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- UTILTY ROOM
- L SHAPED DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM AND EN-SUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- MUST BE VIEWED
**Guide Price £370,000-£380,000** A fantastic four bedroom detached family home backing onto farmland in the much sought after Leathway in the Broadland village of Ormersby. The accommodation is arranged to provide entrance porch, hallway, cloakroom, lounge, L-shaped dining room, kitchen, utility room, first floor landing, four bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and a shower room. Externally there is ample off road parking, a double garage and an enclosed rear garden. An early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43190238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6951079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pymm & Co, Brundall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.