3 bedroom terraced house for saleColtishall Road, Hornchurch, Essex
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Integral garage & off-road parking
- Some updating required
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Situated on a popular estate is this well built three bedroom mid terraced family home, benefiting from many features including: an integral garage, conservatory and lovely views to the rear of Hornchurch Country Park.Entering via a handy storm porch gives you space to store your shoes and coats before entering the large lounge/diner The lounge area is a good size with the dining area to the rear providing access to the kitchen. The kitchen itself is a little dated but is clean, useable and provides space for your kitchen appliances and work surfaces to prepare your meals. The conservatory provides an additional reception area and space for more kitchen appliances, if needed, but is generally a nice room to sit and relax in and enjoy the views of the rear garden.The first floor has a spacious landing leading to the shower room which comprises of a shower and wash hand basin. There is a separate toilet. All the bedrooms are of a good sizes with the rear bedroom enjoying views of Hornchurch Country Park. Outside the home benefits from a decent size garden providing individual access onto Hornchurch Country Park. The front of the property provides off street parking and access to the integral garage which has a remote and electrically operated door.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner: 25'9 x 11'0 (7.85m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 7'6 (2.85m x 2.29m)
- Conservatory: 19'11 x 7'5 (6.07m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'2 x 11'0 (3.71m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'0 x 8'5 (2.75m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Integral Garage: 16'3 x 8'3 (4.96m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43207968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51912431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.