4 bedroom detached house for saleLlandrillo, Corwen
- Detached Stone House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Delightfully Located
- Idyllic Country Setting
- With Unspoilt Views
- Open Countryside
- With Stone Outbuildings
A superior fully modernised detached stone built property, delightfully located in an idyllic country setting on the outskirts of Llandrillo with unspoilt views over open countryside together with stone outbuildings. Energy Rating F.
Accommodation :- Lounge, 3 No Living Rooms, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, 4 No Bedrooms, Bathroom, WC & Shower Room
There is a possibility of purchasing approximately 2/3 acres of land subject to separate negotiation.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
This sale is conducted through our Denbigh Office (Tel No 01745 812049)
General Remarks -
Situation - Tyn y Parc enjoys a wonderful location on the outskirts of the Village of Llandrillo with unspoilt views over open countryside, and is within approximately 5 miles of Corwen which has a good range of shops, services and amenities.
Directions - From Corwen take the B54401 towards Llandrillo, before the Village of Llandrillo you will approach a bridge with a BT Kiosk on the left. Turn left here and proceed along this road for 1/2 mile and Tyn y Parc is the second property on the left.
Description - The property has been fully modernised in recent years to a high standard and still retaining character. The property has the benefit of double glazed windows and oil central heating.
The accommodation comprises :-
Front entrance/double glazed door to Porch
Lounge - 5.38m x 4.42m - having old fashioned iron range with decorative brick surround, oak timbre over beam, open joist ceiling, laminated floor & radiator.
Living Room - 4.88m x 3.15m - with iron & tile fireplace, open joist ceiling, laminated floor & radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.72m x 4.45m - having single drainer stainless steel sink together with fitted base and wall units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, open joisting ceiling & double glazed rear door.
First Floor - .
Landing - with radiator, roof access and laminated floor
Bedroom 1 - 4.93m x 3.12m - having walk in wardrobe, cast iron fireplace surround and radiator
Bedroom 2 - 4.34m x 3.91m - with cast iron fireplace and radiator
Bedroom 3 - 3.12m x 2.59m - with laminated floor and radiator
Bathroom - 3.51m x 2.21m - having suite of corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle with part tiled walls.
Bedroom 4 - 4.80m x 3.40m - with radiator and double glazed window
Living Room 2 - 4.78m x 3.40m - having decorative fireplace and radiator
Utility - 3.25m x 2.82m - wtih single drainer stainless steel sink unit together base units and tiled floor
Downstairs Bathroom - having pedestal wash hand basin, wc and power shower
Outside - Range of stone and slate outbuilding being former Shippon and ample parking area. There is a possibility of purchasing approximately 2/3 acres of land subject to separate negotiation.
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing arrangements are strictly by prior appointment through the Agents Denbigh Office (Tel : 01745 812049)
Tenure & Possession - We are informed by the Vendors that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion.
NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Services - We are given to understand that Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Mains Drainage and Solid Fuel Central Heating serve the residence.
NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVIVES, APPLIANCES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECT PRIOR TO PURCHASE
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Important - 1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Buying Procedure - Upon viewing this property, should you wish to proceed with a proposed purchase, please adhere to the following:-
1. Submit your offer as soon as possible to CLOUGH & CO in order that they can obtain their client's instructions.
2. Should your offer be accepted by our client (subject to contract), then details of your proposed purchase can then be confirmed to the relevant Solicitors.
Selling Procedure - Should you require a no obligation market appraisal of your own property then please contact our Denbigh Office (Tel: 01745 81 2049) to make an appointment for our Manager to discuss your requirements.
Mortgage Services - We can introduce Mortgage Services to you through our association with Jones Associates Ltd. They can offer an Independent Mortgage Service and are able to source products from over 200 lenders. They employ local professionally qualified advisors who can advise on a mortgage tailored to individual personal circumstances.
Jones Associates Ltd are Independent Financial Advisors and can advise on other aspects of financial planning as well as Mortgage advice.
Jones Associates Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Their regulators reference number is 429649.
Their address is Britannia House, Holyhead Road, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey, LL61 5SZ and they have advisors throughout North Wales.. Telephone No : 01248 716111
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43213989.html
- Chirk (14.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Chirk (14.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.