3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Street, Brydekirk, Annan
- CHARMING SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE IN VILLAGE LOCATION
- LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- DELIGHTFUL ELEVATED REAR GARDENS, FORECOURT PARKING
- EPC = D
We are delighted to bring to the market this charming semi-detached three bedroom cottage situated in a pleasant residential area located on the edge of Brydekirk village. The village itself lies approximately 3.5 miles from Annan town and a range of amenities and services including shops, schools, banks, medical centre etc. The well presented and spacious accommodation comprises an Entrance Vestibule and Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, three double Bedrooms and a Bathroom. The property also benefits from having oil fired central heating, double glazing, forecourt parking and a delightful and extensive elevated rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43216506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.