3 bedroom property for saleNorth Barn, Hunters Hill Farm, Sparrow Lane
- Stunning Barn Conversion in Idyllic Location on the Very South Eastern Edge of Guisborough, Immediately Adjacent to Guisborough Woods
- Attractive Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Stunning Open Plan Living Area and Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling, Utility Room and Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite Bathrooms and House Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Timber Garage and Extensive Lawned Garden
- Most Attractive Mediterranean Style Shared Central Courtyard
- A Home of Style and Distinction for the Discerning Buyer North Barn is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a new barn conversion which has been built to a high specification and designed with moder
Stunning Barn Conversion in Idyllic Location on the Very South Eastern Edge of Guisborough, Immediately Adjacent to Guisborough Woods
Attractive Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Stunning Open Plan Living Area and Kitchen with Vaulted Ceiling, Utility Room and Separate Dining Room
Three Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite Bathrooms and House Bathroom
Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
Timber Garage and Extensive Lawned Garden
Most Attractive Mediterranean Style Shared Central Courtyard
A Home of Style and Distinction for the Discerning Buyer
North Barn is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a new barn conversion which has been built to a high specification and designed with modern family living in mind.
Separate land available by separate negotiation.
Hunters Hill Farm is situated on the edge of Guisborough Woods which is just outside the boundary of the North Yorks National Park - an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are a wealth of walks and bike paths right on the doorstep and the popular and delightful village of Saltburn-by-Sea is approximately 6 miles for visits to the coast. The charming market town of Guisborough is approximately 1mile away and offers a good range of everyday amenities including a mixture of high street and independent specialist shops, a weekly market, public houses, restaurants and cafes as well as many recreational facilities. More extensive facilities are available in Teesside which is approximately 10 miles away. The main line station at Darlington which is approximately 26 miles away provides fast services to Newcastle upon Tyne, Edinburgh and London Kings Cross. The nearest airports are at Durham Tees Valley, Newcastle and Leeds Bradford.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43218231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICQG26N5932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.