4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTarleton Lock Plox Brow, Tarleton, Preston, PR4
- Show Home Available To View
- Brand New Build Terraced Or Semi
- 105% Part Exchange Considered
- The Helmsley Design Tarleton Lock
- Two 1/2 Storage 4 Bedroom Home
- Option To Use Bedroom 4 As Study
- Ground Floor Guest W.c.
- Master Bedroom With En-suite
- Choice Of Plots Available
- EPC Available On Completion
*** 105 % PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED *** SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW ***
Brand New flexible 2 1/2 storey, four bedroom home boasting open plan kitchen with family dining area and French doors opening onto the rear garden. Option to use bedroom four as a study if desired. Lounge and master bedroom with en-suite shower room are located on the first floor. A further double bedroom, single bedroom and family bathroom are located on the second floor. - To arrange a viewing call 01772 749266. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
Study / 4th Bedroom 9' 3" x 6' 2" (2.82m x 1.88m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 6' 2" (3.07m x 1.88m )
Family / Dining Room 13' 0" x 12' 11" (3.96m x 3.94m )
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 9" (3.94m x 3.58m )
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 10' 2" (3.94m x 3.1m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 11' 5" (3.94m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 7' 4" (3.94m x 2.24m )
Family Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 11" (1.96m x 1.8m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 200898497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains , Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.