2 bedroom flat for saleHigher Street, Harbour Area, Brixham, TQ5
- Central Maisonette With Separate Entrance
- Accommodation On 2 Levels
- 2 Double Bedrooms, Good Size Lounge
- Large Bathroom
- Separate Kitchen Breakfast
- Very Central Harbour Area Position
- Long 999 Year Lease (2007)
- Great Lock & Leave Holiday Home
- Close To Waterfront, Harbour & Town
HARBOUR AREA - this large 2 DOUBLE bedroom maisonette sits in the heart of Brixham and a short walk to the waterfront and Harbour amenities. Comprising of a lounge diner, kitchen/ breakfast rm, bathroom. Refurb potential. New roof 2016. New windows 2015. A great investment, first time buy or holiday base.
Approach - Pedestrian access from Higher Street though archway with stone steps leading to further external iron steps to private front door.
Entrance Hall - PVCu door and window to side. Stairs to all floors.
Lounge Diner - 14'10 x 12'06 (4.52m x 3.81m) - Good size living room with 2 PVCu windows to 'Brixham' outlook and offering great natural light.
Kitchen Breakfast - 12'08 x 9'08 (3.86m x 2.95m) - 2 PVCu windows to entrance aspect. Range of fitted kitchen base and wall units. Inset stainless steel sink with tiled splashback. Plumbing for washing machine and/or dishwasher. Plenty of space for free-standing fridge and freezer.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 15' x 12'07 (4.57m x 3.84m) - Excellent size double bedroom with 2 PVCu windows to aspect overlooking the bustling town centre.
Bedroom 2 - 12'07 x 7'05 (3.84m x 2.26m) - PVCu window to entrance aspect.
Bathroom - 7'05 x 5'02 (2.26m x 1.57m) - PVCu window. White three piece suite consisting of panel bath, WC and wash hand basin.
Tenure - 999 year lease from 2007. Ground rent £50.00 per annum. Maintenance charges - 50% of the costs on an as and when basis shared with retail unit & flat beneath.
Council Tax Band A -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43239987.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26411485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boyce Brixham, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.