4 bedroom detached house for saleDanford Lane, Solihull
- ENTRANCE PORCH / RECEPTION HALL / GUEST CLOAKROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS / STUDY/PLAYROOM
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN FAMILY LIVING KITCHEN / UTILITY
- GUEST SHOWER ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRESSING ROOM / EN-SUITE BATHROOM / FAMILY BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- FOREGARDEN WITH IN-AND-OUT DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SUBSTANTIAL ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
23 Danford Lane is a handsome, substantially and thoughtfully extended, traditional, four bedroomed, detached family home, which successfully blends many character features with contemporary family accommodation.
We have spent many happy years at 23 Danford Lane, with countless BBQs and happy times spent in the garden with family and friends. The sun is literally on the garden all day long! In recent years we have added a modern kitchen diner with bi-fold doors, which has brought this outdoor space into the house and offers a place where we can relax and cook at the same time.
As we work from home our single garage conversion to an office space has allowed us this flexibility, and can be heated independently from the main house. It is only a 20 minute walk from Solihull train station and Solihull town centre, which has been ideal for some shopping or to get to business meetings. Our daughters attend Tudor Grange School which is only a five minute walk away.
We will be very sad to be saying goodbye to our home, but due to a change in our personal circumstances we are looking to sell. We are sure that it will be the perfect home for someone else very soon!
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43259166.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.