3 bedroom farm house for saleSea, Ilminster
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Natural Stone Farm House
- Two Reception Rooms with Wood Burners
- Recently Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Countryside Views
- Good Size Landscaped Garden To The Front Aspect
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
New Bere mills Farmhouse, built of Moulham and Blue Lyas stone is an attractive building with a plants woman's garden. It has been completely brought up-to-date by its present owners to an extremely high standard. The property is in the hamlet of Bere Mills and is approached from Sea up a lane through open countryside. Accommodation. Two spacious reception rooms, both with wood burners. A completely refurbished kitchen/breakfast room. A wet room. On the first floor, a Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms. A house bathroom. Outside the landscaped gardens are mainly to the front and sides of the property and there is a double carport and a courtyard garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the condition and character that this property offers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43321788.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6538561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fenton Estate Agents, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.