2 bedroom apartment for saleLimeburners Drive, Halling, Kent
- Stunning 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Prestigious location
- Ensuite shower room and bathroom
- High specification kitchen
- Allocated parking
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Elegant windows frame the exterior of this stunning apartment. Look through the traditional style windows and a bright modern interior is to be found inside.What impressive juxtaposition! There are echoes of period architecture in terms of high ceilings and the feeling of space that this creates. And it's not just a 'feeling' as this apartment has more than the average apartment you might expect to view.Just outside there's lots of visitor parking and a lovely green lawn complete with stripes enhances the building.Back inside, take a look at the stunning interior. The open plan living space feels huge and would be perfect for entertaining your friends. The kitchen area is just waiting for you to start cooking as the appliances are in situ. The kitchen gleams with its high specification interior and blends seamlessly into the rest of the living space.When it comes to parking, well there's a parking space outside in a tucked away courtyard area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'5 x 12'10 (5.01m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'11 x 8'4 (3.02m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'0 x 9'1 (4.27m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 (4.24m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 5'8 at narrowest point (1.73m)
- Ensuite Shower
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43326321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.