4 bedroom terraced house for saleAvenue Road, Lymington
An opportunity to purchase one of a pair of spacious three storey townhouses forming part of this brand new development of just seven properties in a extremely sought after location being a level walk to the Town Centre.
* Oak floors to ground floor
* Double glazed windows
* Gas fired central heating (underfloor to ground floor)
* Terrace and garden
* Adjacent carport (1 The Pavilions)
* 2 parking spaces
* 10 Year NHBC warranty.Semi detached three storey house, four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms attractively fitted and fully integrated kitchen, good size living room with double doors to garden.
Semi detached three storey house, four bedrooms,3 bathrooms attractively fitted and fully integrated kitchen, good size living room with double doors to garden.
Three bedrooms- Bedroom One with en-suite shower
Large principle bedroom with bathroom
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFY2693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Fox, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.