3 bedroom cottage for saleDrayton Road, Sutton Courtenay
- Deceptively spacious three double bedroom mid-terrace cottage
- Living room with open fire and French doors leading to rear garden
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and dining room
- Downstairs family bathroom with shower room upstairs
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed window and doors
- Private south/west facing rear family garden with rear gate leading to
- Double garage with light & power. good off road parking in front
Waterpump Cottage is a deceptively spacious three double bedroom mid-terrace cottage benefiting from a private south/west facing rear garden leading to the double garage with light and power plus off road parking. Presented in excellent condition throughout and situated non-estate village location with wonderful countryside views all around. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43331484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6985914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.