3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodgate Close, Grove, Wantage
- Spacious sitting /dining room
- Modern well-appointed refitted kitchen
- South facing garden
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Modern refitted bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Family room/occasional bedroom
An extremely well presented three bedroom mid-terrace property set in this popular residential area close to local shops and amenities.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, cloakroom, spacious sitting room/dining leading to a conservatory, and a well-appointed refitted modern kitchen with a good range of wall and floor units. The garage has been converted into two additional reception rooms currently used as a family room/occasional bedroom and a playroom. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a modern refitted bathroom. Outside the property offers a well maintained enclosed south facing rear garden and parking for two vehicles to the front.
Additional benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43336584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26419166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.