2 bedroom apartment for saleGainsborough Road, Upton, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
NO CHAIN WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT. Benefiting from double glazing and gas Central heating where specified. In brief, the accommodation comprises of hall, kitchen, lounge/diner and family bathroom. Property benefits from communal gardens. CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEIWNG!
NO CHAIN WELL-PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT, situated in a cul-de-sac within a popular residential area. In brief, the accommodation comprises of; communal entrance, hall, fitted kitchen looking over communal gardens, lounge/diner and family bathroom. To the outside, there is on street parking and access to communal gardens. VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED!
Entrance via communal door, tiled floor and stairs to first floor.
First floor hallway - Tiled floor and access to allocated brick built storage cupboard.
Laminate floor, radiator, intercom and door to communal hallway.
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, space for oven and hob, fridge/freezer and plumbing and space for washing machine. Sink and drainer, tiled floor and walls, storage cupboard and Upvc double glazed window to communal gardens.
Lounge/diner 15' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.78m x 3.84m )
Carpet floor, feature fireplace and surround, radiator and Upvc patio doors to Juliet balcony at front aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of; low level w/c, panelled bath with mixer taps and shower overhead and pedestal sink. Fully tiled, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
Carpet floor, radiator, two built in cupboards, fitted wardrobe units and Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.84m x 3.25m )
Carpet floor, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
Externally, there are communal gardens which are found at the rear of the property.
There are gardens to the front, with surrounding hedges and pathway to communal door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43400028.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.