4 bedroom detached house for saleReneville Close, Moorgate, Rotherham, S60 2AT
Offers in Excess of
- LARGE PLOT
- DOUBLE TANDEM GARAGE
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED ROOMS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DETACHED SPACIOUS BUNGALOW
**OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £235,000** SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW standing in generous gardens on a large corner plot at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac recently refitted neutral flooring and replastered walls. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Also benefiting from a driveway with parking for several vehicles including large car port, double tandem garage, modern bathroom and utility.
The property is located in the sought after location of Moorgate close to all local amenities, shops and schools.
* Spacious Hallway
A uPVC door with obscure side panel opens into the spacious 'L' shaped hallway with recently replastered walls, neutral fitted carpet, two central heating and telephone point. There is a floor to ceiling inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Lounge: 4.5m (To widest point) x 4.57m (14' 9" x 15')
With a front facing uPVC picture bow window, radiator beneath, fitted neutral carpet to the floor and recently replastered walls. Stone fire place and further radiator to the rear of the room.
Steps upto the dining room.
* Dining Room: 2.77m x 4.98m (9' 1" x 16' 4")
With front and side uPVC double glazed windows, radiator and wooden parquet flooring. There is ample space for free standing table and chairs.
* Kitchen: 3.02m x 4.42m (9' 11" x 14' 6")
Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, co-ordinating work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, work surface extends to create breakfast bar with stool space beneath, rear facing uPVC bay window with views over Sheffield and Rotherham. There is space for free standing electric cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, substantial large walk-in inbuilt storage cupboard with lighting and power, space for tall free standing fridge freezer. Half glazed timber door giving access to the utility room.
* Utility: 1.04m x 2.26m (3' 5" x 7' 5")
Rear uPVC window, side half glazed uPVC door, vinyl covering to the floor and plumbing for washing machine.
* Bedroom 1: 4.11m (To widest point) x 4.29m (To longest point) (13' 6" x 14' 1")
Front facing uPVC window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 2.72m (To wardrobes) x 2.51m (8' 11" x 8' 3")
Floor to ceiling fitted cupboards, wood effect vinyl cushion covering to the floor, radiator and front facing uPVC window.
* Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 3.66m (9' 5" x 12')
With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, recently replastered walls and floor to ceiling bespoke fitted wardrobes. Wood effect cushion vinyl flooring and central heating radiator.
With ladder access to fully boarded loft with lighting / power sockets, partitioned to provide storage and a small study / music room with Velux window.
* Double Bedroom 4: 2.62m x 4.27m (8' 7" x 14')
With cushion flooring, sliding patio door to the conservatory.
Fully glazed with uPVC double glazing, power and lighting. Sliding patio doors open to the rear garden.
* Contemporary Bathroom: 1.9m x 3.02m (6' 3" x 9' 11")
Has a white roll topped bath, white wash hand basin inset into vanity cabinet, separate
Wet room style shower and low flush push button WC. Chrome ladder radiator, floor to ceiling ceramic tiling with co-ordinating border and rear obscure uPVC window.
To the front of the property is a driveway leads to the tandem double garage with power and lighting. Front tiered garden and leading to the substantial side garden.
The property stands in generous gardens with a large lawned side garden.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43430888.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.