4 bedroom detached house for saleKneese Croft, Westwick Lane, Holymoorside
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room/Lounge With Log Burning Stove
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen Dining Space
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen With Aga & Granite Worktops
- Garden Room With French Doors To The Garden
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Substantial Lanscaped Gardens & Paddock
- Gated Driveway With Triple Garage
- Separate Annexe With Open Living Area, Bedroom & Shower Room
- Energy Rating - D
ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
Only from an internal inspection can this truly stunning family residence be fully appreciated. Situated on an extremely private plot, with an in-out-drive and two electric gates, in the highly sought after semi-rural location of Holymoorside, this unique property with triple garage and annexe is truly fabulous.
The main house seamlessly blends the traditional period features with all the amenities expected in a modern family home. There is a mix of open plan spaces that work so well for contemporary living styles and more traditional areas that feature exposed beams. There is a beautiful flag-stone floor, a bespoke fitted kitchen with Aga, granite work tops and framed units. All the ground floor reception rooms are dual aspect and overlook the landscaped gardens.
The first floor has an en-suite master bedroom with roll-top bath, three further bedrooms and and separate shower room. All the first floor rooms enjoy panoramic views to adjoining countryside.
In addition there are practical spaces that include a fitted utility room, ground floor W.C.and rear porch.
Above the triple garage, is the annexe, which could be used as separate living accommodation for family, a home office / hobby room or there is potential for an independent / holiday let. This space has a modern feel with skylight windows, an open plan living dining kitchen, shower room / W.C. and double bedroom.
Set in approximately three acres, with woodland, manicured gardens, established planning and multiple patios, there is a paddock offering potential for equestrian use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43444929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795001925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.