3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBillericay
- Detached three bedroom bungalow
- Lounge with Inglenook style fireplace
- Dining room
- Professional standard kennels
- 600' approach road
- Planning permission for attached garage
- plot backing onto farmland
- Convenient for Billericay and Shenfield
- 2 acre plot
Background and History
An exciting opportunity to acquire this detached three bedroom bungalow thought to date back to the 1920's, standing on a plot extending to just over 2 acres containing professional standard greyhound kennels and various outbuildings. The property could also offer great potential (subject to any necessary consent) for equestrian uses.
The bungalow offers scope for further improvement, with planning consent for an attached garage or potential for a replacement dwelling (subject to planning) within this sought after location on the Billericay/Hutton borders. Currently the accommodation includes a lounge with inglenook style fireplace and wood burner, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and three bedrooms.
Setting and location
The bungalow enjoys a being situated in a 'tucked away' position being set back from the London Road behind neighbouring properties approached over a 600' long approach road.
Whilst having a semi-rural setting backing onto farmland, the property remains in a convenient location for the commuter; Billericay train station is within just 2 miles offering an average journey time into London of around 31 minutes. Alternative rail services can be found in Shenfield (3 miles) offering an average journey time to London of just 23 minutes. For road users, there is easy access to the major road network; A12 (3.5 miles), A127 (5 miles) and M25 (8 miles).
Billericay town offers a wide range of amenities, with a good selection of shops, restaurants & cafes, golf course and schools (the nearest being Quilters Junior School).
For further details please call 01621840333
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier Country & Equestrian, Essex & South Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.