3 bedroom house for saleKingswood Park, Birkdale, Southport, PR8 2JH
- Kingswood Park, Birkdale Location
- Three Bedrooms Mews House
- Presented fully fitted to high standard
- Private Gated Courtyard Access
- Split Level Rear Patio Garden
- Allocated Parking
- EPC: D
***SHORE SIDE BIRKDALE*** THREE BEDROOM MEWS HOUSE***FULLY MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD***Stunning mews house presented to the highest standard with modern fittings and decor. Located down Kingswood Park cul-de-sac off Westcliffe Road, the property is situated within a secure gated courtyard with electric gates, a short easy stroll from the shops, transport links, bars and restaurants of lively Birkdale Village. The property breifly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/diner, cloakroom, kitchen, WC and conservatory to the ground floor and master bedroom with en suite shower room, double bedroom, single bedroom, family bathroom and storage cupboard to the first floor. On top of its private location, the property benefits from an easy to maintain split level patio garden and allocated parking to the front. EPC: D
From our offices turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, go through 1 roundabout, turn right onto Westcliffe Rd, turn right onto Kingswood Park, destination will be on the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 308150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.