3 bedroom house for saleTorridge Road, Thornton Heath, CR7
- Charming end of terrace, Victorian house
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Separate kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three double bedrooms and a further good sized dressing room
- Large family bathroom
- Private garden
- Peaceful location nearby to amenities
This charming three/four bedroom, end of terrace house boasts bright and spacious interiors throughout with a large private garden to the rear.
Torridge Road is a peaceful residential street located within close proximity of the centre of Thornton Heath for an array of amenities. Thornton Heath Station is also close by offering frequent services into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 992980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.