4 bedroom farm house for saleUpperthorpe Road, Westwoodside, DN9
- Traditional North Lincolnshire Farmhouse
- Family sized home with annex & two storey office accommodation
- Built in the late 18th century & attractively restored
- Established courtyard gardens
- Sitting room & dining room
- Farmhouse kitchen, conservatory & laundry
- Four bedrooms (one en-suite) & family bathroom
- Annex with sitting room, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom
- Two storey office complex
- Detached workshop
Brought to the market by Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire, a traditional North Lincolnshire farm house with the benefit of a separate dependant relative’s annex and a two storey office accommodation. Well established courtyard gardens, large driveway with ample car parking. The workshop is suitable for a variety of uses, subject to the necessary permissions. Built in the late 18th century, this attractively restored, North Lincolnshire farm house, offers delightful accommodation. It has been the client’s home for many years and thoroughly enjoyed by their children and dependant relative. The well established courtyard gardens are ideal for al fresco living and dining throughout the summer months.
Croft View is a family home offering contemporary living accommodation which has been sympathetically modernised to reflect the age and style of the original dwelling. Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Farmhouse Kitchen, Conservatory, Laundry, 4 Bedrooms one with en suite and a Family Bathroom.
Croft View barn provides an excellent annex for a dependant relative with Sitting Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Bedroom and en suite Bathroom. The remainder of the property offers good quality offices upon 2 floors. The offices can be sub let or incorporated within the existing annex. A detached workshop provides useful storage or potential garaging and has been sub let to a local joiner.
Westwoodside is located in the heart of the Isle of Axholme with excellent access to major transport links. Robin Hood International Airport, Port facilities in the city of Hull, mainline rail link to London’s Kings Cross from Doncaster and the M18 and A1 motorways.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43481855.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2844333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.