4 bedroom detached house for saleLittlemead Lane, Exmouth
- New 4 bed detached house.
- Spacious Bay Windowed Sitting Room
- Large Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gnd Flr WC & First Flr Bathroom
- Master En-Suite Shower Room/WC
- Mews Style Setting Close To Ammeneties
- South West Facing Garden
- Garage & 2 Parking Spaces
- Full Building Warranty
Guide Price £380,000 to £390,000
An outstanding opportunity to secure the purchase of a 'nearly completed' four bedroom detached home located in a supremely convenient Mews style setting and within close proximity to amenities. The opportunity still exists for the right buyer to have considerable input into the finishing touches and some layout options.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents W2 Estates.
Planning ref: 11/0261/FUL
NOTE: The property now benefits from a dorma window to the second floor which can be seen on the second floor floor plan. It is not shown on the artists impressions. These images are strictly to provide an understanding of the site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43511394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.