2 bedroom bungalow for saleInce Hall Avenue, Ince, WN2 2HY
- Detached True Bungalow
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- No Upward Chain
- Gardens to Front, and Rear
- Good sized Lounge
- Close to Local Motorway Network
- Close to Local Shops and Amenities
- Neutral Decor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Investment Opportunity
This delightful detached bungalow built by a local builder just off the main thoroughfare between Wigan and Hindley is in close proximity to all local amenities, schools and transport links and would be ideal for those looking to downsize or who are looking for accommodation on one level.
The well-presented accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway with storage cupboard for coats and shoes. The hallway leads into the lounge with space for dining as well as relaxing. From the lounge the inner hallway provides access to the rest of the bungalow. A kitchen to the rear of the property with a range of white base and wall units and built in oven, hob and extractor fan, the kitchen also provides access to the rear garden through the stable style back door. Two good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom with a white 3-piece suite and mixer shower over the bath completes the accommodation.
Externally both the front and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with some paving to the rear and the driveway is block paved allowing parking for multiple cars if required.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43523223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 30321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rutter Green, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.