2 bedroom terraced house for saleBradford Road, Tingley, Wakefield
- Well Presented Through Terrace Property
- Two double bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Hob & Oven
- Paved And Lawned Garden To Rear
- Available With Vacant Possession
- EPC Rating = D
Available with vacant possession this spacious and well presented two double bedroom through terrace property has PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Spacious lounge and separate modern newly fitted kitchen with hob and oven. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. To the basement there is a useful cellar. Externally to the front of the property there is a small garden area providing ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a block paved patio and pathway with lawned garden. Parking is available via an access road to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43528245.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.