4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKettlewell Close, London, N11
Sold by Us
- Stunning modern four bedroom house over three floors
- Garage (converted into study) and off-street parking spaces
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac and views of a park
- Complete renovation throughout (inc Vaillant boiler, Megaflo, Kinetico water softener)
- Superb new bathrooms and bespoke high gloss kitchen and joinery
- Landscaped, low maintenance, and larger than usual garden (end of terrace property)
- Property is well located for schools, shops and transport links that Friern Barnet has to offer
- Potential to extend
- 5 minute walk to New Southgate Station (proposed Crossrail 2 station )
- Lovely selection of green spaces nearby - Alexandra Palace, Friary Park, Highgate Woods
A stylish four bedroom house in a peaceful cul-de-sac, benefiting from a complete renovation throughout. This superb house offers a bright and spacious accommodation over three floors and a stunning front and rear garden. The house is situated in a sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
Virtual tour can be viewed copying the following link:
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing, virtual tour, and the floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43574286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oa7-lzdd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.