3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVicarage Hill, East Challow, Wantage
- c.60' rear garden with views over open fields
- Positioned overlooking a cricket ground
- Excellent potential to improve
- No onward chain
- Off road parking
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and separate claokroom
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Living/dining room
- Gas central heating
An extended three bedroom end of terrace property with a good sized rear garden c.60' adjoining open fields with countryside views, positioned directly overlooking the local cricket ground, offered for sale with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The property is in need of some updating yet provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious three bedroom home in a delightful position. The accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, living/dining room extending into a study/playroom, and an extended kitchen/breakfast/utility room with pantry. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom all served by a separate cloakroom and shower room. Outside to the front the property offers hardstanding parking and views overlooking the local cricket ground; there is also pedestrian side access to a good sized rear garden which extends c. 60', adjoining open fields providing countryside views. Additional benefits include gas central heating to radiators, part double glazing, a workshop and a garden shed. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43585140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26436705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.