1 bedroom flat for saleConnolly House, Ealing, UB1
- Luxurious one bedroom first floor apartment
- Newly built with a generous, open plan living space
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Sleek bathroom with white 'Roca' suite, Hansgrohe fittings
- Elegant double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Secure video entrance phone entry system
- Private balcony
Unit 316 Connolly House is a brand new development with secure entry system offering a sleek one bedroom first floor apartment boasting open-plan living, contemporary décor, a private balcony and a convenient location.
Connolly House is conveniently located close to the wealth of amenities in Hanwell. Hanwell Station is within easy reach (future Cross Rail). The green open spaces of Brent Lodge Park are nearby. Excellent links to central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.