3 bedroom detached house for saleRed Lion Street, Bicker, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE, SITTING ROOM & STUDY/GARDEN ROOM
- KITCHEN DINER & UTILITY ROOM
- DETCHED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 Bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with NO CHAIN is situated in the village of Bicker within easy access of the A52 and A17 commuter routes. Benefitting from 3 reception Rooms, a Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE and stunning gardens.
BEAUITFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE AND GARDENS WITH DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE. - BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
This beautiful family home benefits from a Lounge, Sitting Room, Study/Garden Room, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. The property is situated in the popular village of Bicker which benefits from a Post Office and public house.
Viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Front Entrance Porch
With door leading into the: -
Front Entrance Lobby
With stairs rising to first floor, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, door through to Sitting Room and Lounge.
Sitting Room 12' 4" maximum incl chimney breast x 11' 8" ( 3.76m maximum incl chimney breast x 3.56m )
Having window to front and side aspect, radiator, wall mounted lighting, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, feature open fireplace with fitted hearth, decorative tiled inset and display surround. Door to Kitchen Diner.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 5" maximum incl chimney breast ( 3.58m x 3.78m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to front and side aspect, TV aerial point, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted lighting, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Kitchen Diner 21' 9" x 9' 1" ( 6.63m x 2.77m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink with mixer tap, range of base and wall units, electric cooker point, stainless steel illuminated fume extractor, tiled flooring radiator, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, window to rear aspect, concealed consumer unit for electrics, understairs storage cupboard/Pantry. Door to Utility Room/Rear Entrance and double doors to Study/Garden Room.
Study / Garden Room 6' 1" x 17' 1" ( 1.85m x 5.21m )
With window to front aspect, French doors leading to the garden, radiator, ceiling light point.
Utility / Rear Entrance 6' 5" maximum x 13' 4" maximum ( 1.96m maximum x 4.06m maximum )
With roll edge work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine, space for standard height fridge and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted storage cupboard, tiled flooring, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting access to roof space, windows to dual aspect, door to rear garden.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point within.
First Floor Landing
With coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm, airing cupboard with Baxi gas central boiler and slatted shelving within.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 12' 5" maximum incl chimney breast ( 3.56m x 3.78m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to front and side aspect, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rails within.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" maximum incl chimney breast x 11' 9" ( 3.78m maximum incl chimney breast x 3.58m )
With window to front and side aspect, exposed wooden flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" with reduced head height x 9' 10" ( 2.72m with reduced head height x 3.00m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with tiled splashbacks and wall mounted electric shower and fitted screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, partially tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
Vine house is situated on an extremely well present plot with gardens which extend to both sides and the rear. The gardens are a particular feature of this property and provide it with fantastic outside space.
Gated access leads to the gravelled driveway which provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the double garage.
The beautiful gardens benefits from shaped lawns with mature borders housing a vast variety of flowering shrubs trees. There is a vegetable patch with Greenhouse (to be included in the sale). A pathway extends to the immediate rear of the property. Situated to the rear is a paved patio seating area. Further gardens extend to the side of the property and house a large sunken pond with aquatic plants and fish and tiered fountain. There is also a smaller wildlife pond and a further raised pond situated within the grounds.
Double Garage 25' 3" max incl partition wall x 17' 11" maximum ( 7.70m max incl partition wall x 5.46m maximum )
With 2 up-and-over doors (one electric). Served by power and lighting.
Adjoining Potting Shed 8' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.30m )
With window and served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43597359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.