6 bedroom detached house for saleBelbroughton, Stourbridge
- An exceptional home with grand and versatile accommodation
- Grand reception hall, 3 splendid reception rooms, morning room
- Billiards room, study, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, excellent domestic offices and stores, cellars
- Impressive master bedroom suite and 5 further principal bedrooms, 3 further bathrooms, 3 secondary bedrooms
- Self-contained 2 bedroom staff/guest apartment
- A good range of outbuildings around traditional courtyards, extensive garaging and coach house with clock tower, period stables, tack rooms, garden room, glasshouse
- Charming Grade II* Norman Chapel
- Impressive entrance driveway adjacent to parkland, mature gardens, all-weather tennis court, walled garden, paddocks and pasture land
- About 34.4 acres (13.92 hectares)
Bell Hall - An important country house with beautiful grounds in a most convenient location. About 34.4 acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43604637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCT160012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German , Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.