2 bedroom maisonette for saleMoffats Drive, South Horrington Village, Wells, Somerset, BA5
- Impressive Grade II Listed former Victorian Chapel
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Two Bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room
- Communal lawn
- Two allocated parking spaces
St Thomas House is a Grade II Listed property that forms part of the former Victorian chapel designed by the famous architect Sir Gilbert Scott.
The restoration has been cleverly done and many of the interesting architectural features of the chapel still remain. The ground floor is largely an open plan sitting/dining room with the original Victorian gothic windows on display due to its incredibly high ceilings. A kitchen, characterful study and hall and a downstairs cloakroom are also found on this floor.
The landing is galleried and highlights the stunning architecture around one of the large windows and the front door, which was kept in the Victorian gothic style. There are two well-proportioned double bedrooms with internal storage and attic space. A family bathroom and an en-suite shower room make up the rest of the accommodation on the first floor.
There are communal lawns and terraces around the chapel as well as two allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43605744.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL160060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas Rural, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.