3 bedroom detached house for saleCarter Road, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Centrally located so close to the town, transport links & beach
- Fantastic modern kitchen/diner
- Rear garden & off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Centrally located within the heart of Shanklin, this impressive detached home is perfect for a growing family who need to be close to the shops and amenities.Re-furbished by the current owners, the property is offered with no forward chain and is definitely worth a look inside!The lounge to the front of the property is a great place to relax in front of the television, whilst a fantastic fitted kitchen/diner offers loads of space for the family or when you have friends round.Off the back of the property is a small enclosed garden. The patio area is a great sunny spot for a barbecue while the children play on the lawn!To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, which is essential being this close to town, so why don’t you leave the car and wander down to the beautiful sandy beach or hop on the train and take a day trip to the mainland.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'2 into bay x 14'0 (4.32m x 4.27m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'6 x 12'0 (5.64m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 into bay x 11'2 (4.32m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.69m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 5'11 (3.63m x 1.80m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43622007.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.