3 bedroom apartment for saleCharrington Tower Penthouse, Biscayne Avenue, London, E14
- Two/three bedroom penthouse, c.2153 sq ft
- Views of River Thames and City
- Two balconies
- Expansive windows for panoramic views
- 24hr concierge
- Fully managed health club
- 43rd floor sky lounge
- Prominent location
Located on the 40th floor of the renowned Charrington Tower, this two/three bedroom penthouse property with parking benefits from astonishing views of the River Thames, the O2 and City amongst other landmarks. This exquisite apartment c. 2135 sq ft profits from a modern open-plan living area and kitchen with access to two separate private terraces. The bedrooms have outstanding views to the East with floor to ceiling windows,the third room can be used as a bedroom or study with sliding door partition. The are two ensuite bathrooms and a guest W/C. Every aspect of the apartment will be finished to the highest specification with both bathrooms fitted with natural marble and contemporary fixtures. Charrington Tower is a truly incredible landmark with world class facilities for its residents and a location difficult to beat.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.