2 bedroom apartment for saleShip Wharf, Colchester
- Luxury Upper Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Undercroft Allocated Parking Space
- Early Viewing Advised
Located on the popular Ship Wharf development at the Hythe with excellent access to local shops, train station and University of Essex is this fourth floor luxury apartment finished to the highest quality with two double bedrooms, fantastic specification en suite shower room and bathroom.
Located on the popular Ship Wharf development at the Hythe with excellent access to local shops, train station and University of Essex is this fourth floor luxury apartment finished to the highest quality with two double bedrooms, fantastic specification en suite shower room and bathroom. The property also benefits from secure underground parking and will be offered with the added benefit of No Onward Chain.
Communal Entrance Door Into:
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs and lift to the fourth floor and door to:
Telephone entry system, two large walk in storage cupboards, wall mounted electric heater, solid wood flooring and doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen 21' 3" x 11' extending to 13' 10" ( 6.48m x 3.35m extending to 4.22m )
UPVC French doors leading to the Juliet Balcony, matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces and inset stainless steel one and a half sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and stainless steel electric oven with four ring gas hob. Solid oak flooring and two wall mounted electric heaters.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted electric heater and double fitted wardrobes, Door leading to:
Walk in rainfall shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled flooring with matching walls, wall mounted mirror, spot lighting, extractor fan and stainless steel heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 14' 9" ( 4.57m max x 4.50m )
Irregular shaped room with double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted electric heater.
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, tiled flooring with matching walls and bath riles, stainless steel heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror, inset spot lighting and extractor fan.
Gated underground secure parking with one allocated parking space with lift service to the apartment.
Refer to map
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634910.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.