3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColdwell End, Youlgrave, Bakewell
- *** GUIDE PRICE £265,000 - £285,000 ***
- No upward chain
- Generous gardens
- Picturesque peaceful setting
- Attractive views across the surrounding countryside
- Lady Manners school catchment
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached residence nestled in generous gardens with off road parking, occupying a peaceful backwater setting in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, with views across the surrounding countryside and close to local shops and amenities.
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached residence nestled in generous gardens with off road parking, occupying a peaceful backwater setting in the popular Peak Park village of Youlgrave, with views across the surrounding countryside. The property retains original period features and the accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room with open fire, dining room, fitted kitchen and ground floor bathroom. At first floor three bedrooms. The gardens border the property and include garden laid to lawn, paved seating terraces, mature planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and trees, including apple trees. Close to local shops, amenities and country inns within Lady Manners school catchment.
A timber entrance door opens into the hallway with quarry tiled floor, front aspect window, radiator and a staircase leads to the first floor. Telephone point.
Sitting Room 13' x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.96m x 3.94m into recess )
A reception room with front aspect window overlooking the garden and decorative fireplace with tiled inset and hearth housing an open fire grate. With radiator, picture rail and television point.
Dining Room 13' max measurement into recess x 9' 6" ( 3.96m max measurement into recess x 2.90m )
With rear aspect window, entrance door and radiator. The dining area provides space for table and chairs and opens into:
Kitchen 6' 2" x 9' 8" ( 1.88m x 2.95m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with one and a half bowl resin sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. The integrated appliances include dishwasher, inset Bosch four ring electric hob, eye level built in microwave/grill and electric oven, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge. With rear and side aspect windows, double glazed entrance door leading to the seating terrace, Velux roof light, under plinth heater and a storage cupboard houses the wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising panelled bath, contemporary wash hand basin with towel rail, low flush WC and wall mounted overhead shower. With tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled floor with underfloor heating, recessed halogen spotlights, further electric wall heater and side aspect opaque windows.
With front aspect window and two column radiators.
First Floor Landing
With walk in storage cupboard, access hatch to storage loft and doors opening into:
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.00m )
(plus 3' 1" x 6' 7")
A double bedroom with front aspect window overlooking the garden, wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
A double bedroom with side aspect sash window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max measurement into recess x 9' 7" ( 3.02m max measurement into recess x 2.92m )
With rear aspect sash window enjoying picturesque views across the surrounding countryside, access hatch to loft space, radiator and decorative cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gravel lane leading to the block paved off road parking and a pathway continues to the entrance door. The generous gardens border the property and include seating terraces, garden laid to lawn, mature planted beds and borders with specimen shrubs and trees including apple trees. With contemporary water feature, further gated access providing additional off road parking if required, external power supply, external tap, coal bunker and log store. There is also a large garden shed and the property is fitted with a satellite dish for enhanced television reception.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634967.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.