2 bedroom apartment for saleAldingbourne Drive, Crockerhill, Chichester, West Sussex
- Grade 2 Listed Manor House apartment
- Fantastic parkland style grounds
- Beautiful grand living room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Covered carport
Set within fabulous grounds, you really can be the Lord or the Lady of the manor, in this fantastic Grade 2 Listed manor house conversion, and you will have the added advantage that you are effectively stand alone as this property can be found attached to the main house itself, so it has a real sense of peace and tranquillity.
The apartment itself has an air of 'faded grandeur' and will need a bit of tlc, but this is ultimately the beauty of the home. You can really put your own spin on the presentation, maybe you will do something classical, a little 'Laura Ashley' or maybe you will put a contemporary twist on the presentation, the choice is yours. However, what you do have is something very unique and special to work with.
When you walk in to the apartment, the living room really is the heart of the home, beautiful high ceilings and three tall French doors, set into a large bay, overlooking the grounds and patio area. This room really is delightful, bright and airy, a great place to relax and unwind.
This certainly is an opportunity to own a little piece of our national heritage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Mum bought the apartment and immediately fell in love with everything about it. She loved being part of the estate and enjoyed the grounds and often spent time in the living room, looking out through the French doors, watching the wild life passing by.
She felt incredibly safe and secure and loved the stand alone feel of the home. She loved not having to carry out any maintenance, the management team there really look after the development and were always on hand to help if needed.
I love the feel of the home when you walk in and I hope the new owners enjoy the place as much as my mum did.
- Entrance Lobby
- Living/Dining Room: 18'9 x 14'6 (5.72m x 4.42m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 6'2 (3.25m x 1.88m)
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'8 (3.66m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Bathroom/WC
- Bedroom 2/Study: 12'2 x 7'8 (3.71m x 2.34m)
- Shower Room/WC
- Communal Gardens
- Car port
- Walled Allotment
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43658022.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.